Maintenance Contents And Daily Inspection Of Low Loader Trailer
Low loader trailer is mainly used to transport heavier goods. Its carrying capacity is very strong. The load depends on the number of axles and the size of the tires. The greater the number of axles, the greater the load, and the load range is between 20-150 tons. The maintenance it mainly includes body maintenance, internal maintenance, body renovation, etc.
What is body maintenance?
The main purpose of low loader trailer body maintenance is to remove all kinds of oxidation and corrosion inside and outside the low bed trailer body. Then protect it. To highlight the “beauty” of the trailer as much as possible. It mainly includes Trailer paint maintenance, electroplating processing maintenance, tire maintenance, chassis maintenance, etc.
Why internal maintenance?
Body maintenance is to keep the trailer young. The purpose of internal maintenance is to make the low flatbed Trailer drive hundreds of thousands of kilometers without overhaul. To ensure that the trailer is in good technical condition. It mainly includes the maintenance of lubrication system, fuel system, cooling system, braking system and carburetor (injector).
What is a low loader trailer body refurbishment?
Body renovation includes the diagnosis and treatment of deep scratches, the repair of multi-material bumpers, the repair of wheel (cover) serious injuries, the repair of leather and chemical fiber materials, and the repair of engine color.
What are the types of maintenance?
The maintenance of trailer is divided into regular maintenance and irregular maintenance. Regular maintenance includes routine maintenance, primary maintenance and secondary maintenance. Unscheduled maintenance includes running in period maintenance and seasonal maintenance.
The following are the daily inspection regulations for low loader trailer.
1. Check the tire pressure and adjust it to the level recommended by the tire manufacturer.
2. Check the tightness of tire screws.
3. Check the brake system for air leakage and test whether it can brake.
4. Check the tightness of all suspension nuts, screws and bolts.
5. Check the brake connection of tractor and semi-trailer.
6. Drain the air reservoir and air chamber equipped with air suspension.
7. Check all lamps.
8. Check and ensure that the outrigger works normally.
9. Check the wear of moving parts.