Bulk cement semi trailer, also known as powder material transportation semi trailer, is composed of special vehicle chassis, bulk cement tanker body, air pipe system, automatic unloading device and other components.
The bulk cement semi trailer is applicable to the bulk transportation of powdery dry materials with particle size no more than 0.1mm, such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, mineral powder and alkali. Bulk cement semi trailers are mainly used in cement plants, cement warehouses and large construction sites, which can save a lot of packaging materials and loading and unloading labor. Our bulk cement semi trailer will help you reduce the loss rate of cement powder and improve loading and unloading efficiency.
The capacity of bulk cement semi-trailer varies from 20 cubic meters, 30 cubic meters, 40 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters and 70 cubic meters. Each type has a different number of axes, such as 2, 3, and 4
1. The engine, power retractor (drive shaft) and air compressor pump enter the warehouse, the pressure is 0.2, and open the butterfly valve to discharge (the air compressor continues to work).
2. For external air source, the air enters the warehouse and the pressure is 0.2. Open the butterfly valve for discharge (the air source continues to work).
3. The diesel unit (generator set), drive shaft, air compressor and pump enter the warehouse, the pressure reaches 0.2, and open the butterfly valve for discharge (the diesel unit continues to work)
The air compressor enters the air chamber under the sealed tank through the pipeline to make the powder particles suspended in the liquid bed of the air chamber enter the fluid state. When the pressure in the tank reaches the rated value, open the discharge valve, and the fluid materials flow and discharge through the pipeline.
1. Unloading speed. The normal unloading speed is 1m3 / min, and the unloading speed of the whole vehicle is subject to the actual cargo weight of the customer. Calculation method: Cargo density x actual cargo volume.
2. Unloading distance. Up and down transportation is 15-20m, and horizontal transportation is 30-40m. According to the actual transmission medium, on site unloading pressure and other factors.