Chassis Skeletal Semi Trailer for Sale
|Height of skeletal trailer||1550mm|
|Skeletal trailer weight||5600Kg|
|Main Beam||“I” Section 500mm height Q345/T700 material|
|Twist Lock||8 set ISO Standard|
|Axle||3 axles BPW/FUWA/PDME etc|
|Rim||8/12 pieces 9.0-22.5 Steel/Aluminum|
|Tire||8/12 pieces 12R22.5 Bridgestone/Triangle/Linglong etc|
|Brake Chamber||4/6sets T30/30|
|Brake Pipe||Nylon Wire Pipe|
|Landing Gear||28T Lifting JOST|
|Kingpin||2″(50mm)/3.5″(90mm) JOST Bolting Type|
|Lights||12v/24v LED Waterproof|
Advantages of 40 ft container chassis
1. The 40 ft container chassis has a lower chassis and center of gravity, making driving safer.
2. The main beam of 40 ft container chassis is optimized. Better payload capacity and lighter weight. Integrated design, high strength, not easy to deform.
3. The frame is made of 16Mn high-strength steel, with reasonable structure, strong bearing capacity and no permanent deformation.
4. The skeleton container trailer is equipped with axles, tires and other accessories of well-known products of professional manufacturers at home and abroad. Use BPW axle and Fuwa axle. Triangle and double coin tyres. At the same time, 40 foot container chassis can be equipped with air bag suspension and super single tire according to your requirements.
5. Tri axle chassis tracker has stable performance, long service life and good coating anti-corrosion performance.
6. 40ft container chassis adopts integral girder structure, with better bearing capacity, higher strength and less deformation. We always put the quality of our products first.
Considerations for purchasing 40 ft container chassis
When purchasing a skeleton container trailer, you should first look at the certificate of conformity to see whether the quality of the semi-trailer is qualified and whether it is a second-hand semi-trailer.
When buying a skeleton semi trailer, you should also check whether the bracket of the semi-trailer is firm. The firmness of the bracket is very important. If the quality is poor, it is easy to bend.
In addition, when purchasing the 40 ft container chassis, it is also necessary to see whether the bearing capacity of the girder can meet the requirements. Because the goods to be transported by the semi-trailer are relatively heavy, the requirements for the bearing capacity of the girder are relatively high.