U Type Rear Dump Semi Trailer For Sale
Materials of U type rear dump semi trailer:
1. High wear resistant materials are adopted, with lighter weight, longer service time and lower fuel consumption.
2. U shaped box design, larger cross sectional area, lower center of gravity, more loading, easier unloading, safe and efficient.
3. Double web girder design, suitable for multi road conditions.
4. FC and FE models are optional, with higher working pressure, which is conducive to the maximum 45 ° inclination angle, shorten the turnaround time at a faster speed, and increase the working time at a longer maintenance interval.
|Tare weight||About 12T|
|Lifting system||China Brand|
|Frame||Welding design or Special design Two beams.Square beam, connected by bolts and nuts, Q345B carbon steel material|
|Frame Beam(Heavy duty )||Upper and lower plate is 14mm and 16mm, Double middle is 8 mm.Height is 500 mm|
|Steel thickness||Bottom plate :8mm Side plate:6mm|
|Landing Gear||28T lifting capacity with two speed|
|King Pin||2.00 or 3.5 inch bolt-in king pin|
|Leaf Spring(Strength)||90mm(W)*16mm(T)*10 Layer|
|Pneumatic||Dual line pneumatic brake system,T30/30+T30 air chamber ,40L air tanks,Emergency relay valve|
|Accessories||One standard tool box|
Advantages of U type rear dump semi trailer:
1. Strong bearing capacity: the main beam of the rear dump semi trailer has stronger bearing capacity and is not easy to be damaged.
2. Stable hydraulic cylinder: the cylinder is heavy, with large diameter, strong lifting capacity and high strength, which makes the lifting more stable and not easy to overturn.
3. Roll over bracket: the roll over bracket can make the rear end load more evenly during unloading and prevent damage to the trailer.
4. Payload support: stiffener, unique structural design to maximize the payload. The widened and thickened leaf spring is conducive to shock absorption.
5. Accept customization: be able to customize the design according to your requirements to ensure compliance with local road rules.
There are no reviews yet.