1. Before the low bed trailer is put into use, the inspection preparation shall be made according to the requirements of the operation manual. And tighten all external bolts and nuts once.
2. During the first 300 kilometers of the low bed trailer, the parts are in running in state. During this period, the weight of the trailer shall not exceed 80% of the rated load capacity and shall not be driven on muddy roads.
3. After the low bed trailer travels 30-50km for the first time, check whether there is high heat or noise at the hub and suspension bearing. If any abnormality is found, the cause shall be found and eliminated in time.
4. After the low bed trailer travels 300-500km, tighten all bolts and nuts once.
5. For the use and maintenance of diesel engine and high-pressure oil pump, please refer to the attached operation manual.
1. Clean and lubricate all components according to the lubrication diagram.
2. Check and adjust the clearance between the brake disc and all wheel brake hubs.
3. Check whether the brake system and hydraulic system pipelines have leakage and whether the connecting hoses are intact.
4. Check the circuit for looseness, damage or poor insulation.
5. Check whether the components of traction frame and bogie are intact.
6. Check whether the steering tie rod joint is loose and affects the straightness of the tire. If necessary, adjust the steering tie rod system.
7. Check whether all parts of the suspension are intact.
8. Check all tires for excessive or abnormal wear, sufficient tire pressure and correct valve seat.
9. Thoroughly clean the oil stain on all parts of the trailer and check whether there is peeling, rust and other phenomena on all parts.
10. Check the components of the power unit, clean the oil tank and valves, check the oil quality, and change the oil if necessary.
1. Repeat the maintenance work of “reaching 1200 km”.
2. Clean the hub bearing, add new oil and adjust the bearing.
3. Turn the tire.
1. Repeat the “up to 2000 km” maintenance.
2. Disassemble the hub, clean or replace damaged or worn parts and hub bearing.
3. Replace cylinder seals and damaged or worn parts.
4. Drain and clean the hydraulic pipeline. This should be done at least once a year.
5. Clean the suspension shaft and its bearing and replace with new grease.
6. Clean the brake sulfur and brake shoe shaft, drop 1-2 drops of oil on the brake sulfur shaft, check and adjust the brake clearance.
In addition to the observation and inspection before driving, the following maintenance must be carried out for the maintenance of hoses in the air braking system and hydraulic pipeline system: during driving, especially when lifting and turning the pallet, it is necessary to check whether the two hoses have friction and pressure with the components of low bed trailer. The above inspection must be carried out after each trip, and the hose must be rearranged and fixed immediately. For brake oil pipe and hydraulic oil pipe, regularly check whether the rubber is aging and replace it immediately.