How To Keep The Tires Of 80T Lowbed Trailer In Good Condition
Reasonable selection of tire structure and size
According to the survey, there is a serious overload phenomenon in the use of 80t lowbed trailer. Serious overload reaches 50%~60%. In addition, the impact load of semi trailer is large. The pressure on the tire is high. In order to avoid excessive overloading of tires, when selecting semi trailer tires. It is recommended to reduce the tire load factor appropriately (the ratio of the maximum static load borne by the tire to the rated load of the tire). To meet the requirements of service conditions. For 80t lowbed trailer that often runs on bad roads or is seriously overloaded. Larger tyres are available.
Maintain proper air pressure for 80t lowbed trailer tires
Whether new or used. The air shall be inflated in strict accordance with the air pressure specified in the national standard. The allowable deviation from the standard of tyre pressure for 3 axle low flat trailer is ± 0.0196mpa.
Load 80t lowbed trailer tires evenly
In order to load the tires of the 80 ton low-loader evenly. The wheel plane must be perpendicular to the road surface. The camber phenomenon can be eliminated or reduced by the following methods:
1. Improvement of the flexural rigidity of the shaft casing and the half-shaft sleeve (or shaft head).
2. In areas with steep road gradients. To make the load on the inner and outer gear tires of the 80 ton low flat trailer axle as even as possible. Depending on the size of the camber, the air pressure of the outer wheel of the trailer axle can be increased accordingly. But the maximum increase is 10%.
Reduce the dynamic load on the tire when driving
The following measures can be taken to reduce the dynamic load on the tires when driving:
1. Choose the structural parameters of the semi-trailer judiciously. Matching the rigidity of the trailer frame, suspension and tires makes sense. Make sure the semi-trailer has good vibration properties. Reduce shock loads while driving.
2. Improvement of road conditions.
3. If the vehicle is driving on rough roads, reduce the driving speed accordingly.
In addition to the above, note the following:
1. Reasonably design the vehicle’s braking system so that the vehicle has good braking performance.
2. Pay attention to good swivel characteristics of the traction seat and adjust it according to the needs of the road conditions.
3. Adjust the hub bearing to ensure it is properly seated.
4. Reduce the difference between the center of the towing bolt and the center of mass of the left and right tires of the trailer axle
5. Correct the misalignment between the leaf springs after the suspension assembly is assembled.
6. Make sure the mounted wheels are well balanced.
7. Strictly follow the stipulations of the owner’s manual to use and maintain the vehicle properly.