BUY A REGULAR FLATBED SEMI TRAILER IS THE MOST CORRECT
Chemical acid tank material
Chemical acid tank trucks have different requirements for tank materials according to the different characteristics of the medium.
Common chemical liquid acid tank material: stainless steel (202, 304, 316L), carbon steel, plastic steel (lined plastic tank), fiberglass, aluminum tank, plastic tank (polyethylene, polypropylene) and so on.
All plastic series of polyethylene as the main raw materials formula process, overall a forming all plastic, plastic products, with no seams, no leakage, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, impact resistant, non-toxic, long life, low price, such as features, apply to most acid, alkali, salt, alcohol, aldehyde, storage, transportation, reaction, mixing, waste water and gas treatment. Steel belt strapping is usually used to fix the tank on the chassis of a car.
The whole plastic tank series adopts polypropylene as the main raw material process. The 20MM thick polypropylene plate is welded by double-sided special process, and the tank body is strengthened by multi-channel wave proof plate, which has better high temperature resistance than the polyethylene tank (< 60℃) (polypropylene < 85℃). Suitable for most acid, alkali, salt, alcohol, aldehyde storage, transportation, reaction, stirring, waste water, gas treatment. Steel belt strapping is usually used to fix the tank on the chassis of a car.Widely used in chemical industry, metallurgy, environmental protection, brewing, food, pharmaceutical, storage and transportation enterprises.
Plastic composite tanker series (lining plastic cans) : gangsu composite anti-corrosion products, is through the stencil transition structure will be a modified PE overall molding steel tank wall, has a PE anticorrosive performance, and the characteristics of the double metal strength, using temperature: – 20 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ products are pressure tank, large storage tank, reaction kettle, ion exchange column, chemical tower, pipes, valves, etc., are widely used in chemical industry and transportation tank storage and reaction.
Carbon steel tank series: internal and external anticorrosive paint treatment, suitable for all kinds of non-corrosive chemical liquid transportation. Service temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃, small range of application. (concentration > 97% concentrated sulfuric acid can use 6-8 mm thick carbon steel to make pot).
Glass reinforced plastic tank is widely used, because of glass’ high brittleness and low toughness, the tank should not be large when it is used as a transport tank.
Aluminum tanks are the best choice for liquid nitric acid.
Stainless steel tanks is widely applicate, but the cost is higher.
recautions for use sulfuric acid tank truck
Check work before starting:
1. The braking, lighting and steering signal safety system of the trailer meets the operation requirements, the tire specifications are qualified, the wear is in the normal range, do not use refurbished tires.
2. Safety device of trailer, properly equipped vehicle sign light, reflective sign, side rear protection device and fire extinguisher, etc. Satellite positioning device works normally.
3. Complete installation of tanker license plates of chemicals for sale, proper placement of safety inspection marks and insurance marks, complete and valid driving license, road transport license and road transport license of highly toxic chemicals, which can be carried on board.
4. The emergency cutoff device for the acid trailer for sale is in good condition and in closed state.
1. Choose a reasonable driving route with good traffic conditions, stay away from towns and residential areas, and do not enter the prohibited area of dangerous goods are no allowed. Tanker truck transporting highly toxic chemicals must run according to the time and route approved by the public security organ and may not be replaced by your will.
2. Drive at a safe speed. In any case, the driving speed shall not exceed 80km/h. At night or in conditions of low visibility, such as rain, fog, snow and snow, you must reduce your speed.
3. Keep a reasonable distance from the trailer ahead and increase the distance during rain, fog, snow and other inclement weather.
4. No random lane changes while driving. Highway traffic must be driven in designated lanes. Drivers should keep their eyes open. They should stop for a rest every 2 hours or so and check the technical condition of the truck in a timely manner to ensure that the emergency shut-off valve is closed.