Fence cargo full trailer is composed of a frame, body, traction device, steering device, suspension, walking system, braking system, signal system, etc. It relies on the front and rear axles to bear its own weight. It relies on a tractor to drive its movement.
Fence cargo full trailer, also known as fence trailer. These trailers are used to secure and transport various types of fence components. The design of a full trailer for fenced goods includes functions such as brackets, compartments, or dedicated storage areas. This helps to ensure that the transported items arrive at their destination intact and can be installed.
The structure of this fence cargo full trailer:
- There are many types of fence cargo full trailers, and their basic frame, body, and walking system are the same as those of trucks;
- Fence cargo full trailers are generally made of thin steel plates. Corrugation is stamped on the track plate of the carriage to increase rigidity and reduce the weight of the carriage;
- The bottom plate of a carriage is usually made of wooden boards, covered with thin steel plates, or the floor is made of a mixed structure of iron and wood. The frame is usually made of 16mm steel plate and formed by welding or compression of willow joints;
- The longitudinal and transverse beams of the frame adopt a groove interface structure. Two longitudinal beams are arranged in front and back width to ensure good bending resistance of the frame.
The advantages of fence cargo full trailer:
- Long lifespan: Fence cargo full trailer has low tire wear, reasonable design, and a wide loading range. The frame and high rail of the carriage are made of high-quality materials welded together. The trailer has strong load-bearing capacity and can cope with various environments.
- Strong stability: The fence cargo trailer is made of high-quality steel as the skeleton. This truck is connected according to industry standards. The fixture presses the box board into a horizontal ripple shape, which has high strength.
- Reliable operation: The fence cargo trailer is controlled. This trailer has strong load-bearing capacity and is not deformed.
- The product has a wide range of applications: It can drive on both flat highways and bumpy roads.
- Safe transportation: The entire trailer adopts a closed mechanism. Transportation is not affected by natural factors such as weather, resulting in higher safety.
The stability and emergency braking ability of a full trailer are poor at high speeds, so special attention should pay attention to safety when driving at high speeds.